Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have my delivery scheduled for 3pm today. I have two Model Y orders MSM MYLR OD- 5/23 and Black MYP OD-8/11.

In my Tesla App only shows my MSM MYLR, but I’m picking up my Black MYP. Since I put in the MYLR order first, that’s why it’s in the app I assume.

I got my delivery instructions yesterday and I know my delivery will be contactless, but when will my Black MYP show up in my app, or should I call Tesla customer service?

Attachments

• 7C8F7EF8-1C4B-45B4-917E-C4980C7FC5C0.jpeg
    7C8F7EF8-1C4B-45B4-917E-C4980C7FC5C0.jpeg
    741.3 KB · Views: 83
Mine showed up after the car arrived I was able to click “accept delivery “ under my tesla account online. At that point it was available on the app.

one word of advice, check the vin in the window before clicking accept delivery. They accidentally delivered me the wrong one. Took me an hour to figure out why the app wouldn’t unlock it. Thankfully they came back in 2 hours with the right one.

congratulations

Mine showed up after the car arrived I was able to click “accept delivery “ under my tesla account online. At that point it was available on the app.

one word of advice, check the vin in the window before clicking accept delivery. They accidentally delivered me the wrong one. Took me an hour to figure out why the app wouldn’t unlock it. Thankfully they came back in 2 hours with the right one.

congratulations
Great. Thank you

congratulations
Hi! Would yours have been a MYLR MSM? I'm in the LA area as well and they delivered the wrong car to me as well! Got it sorted out within an hour or two. Lol The Tesla delivery guy was pretty mortified, but I gave him a La Croix and told him no worries. 😂

Hi! Would yours have been a MYLR MSM? I'm in the LA area as well and they delivered the wrong car to me as well! Got it sorted out within an hour or two. Lol The Tesla delivery guy was pretty mortified, but I gave him a La Croix and told him no worries. 😂
Ha nope it was the MYLR in white but if it came from marina del ray then same location.

Ya the guy on the phone was pretty funny. He’s like I think I know what happened because it happened once before so let’s check. Let me sound the horn and tell me if you hear it. I said nope and he said that’s because it’s 20 feet away from me.

They got it to me within two hours and were nice. It happens. I was just happy to have a car after so much waiting.

Reactions: CarpeDiem12
Ha nope it was the MYLR in white but if it came from marina del ray then same location.

Ya the guy on the phone was pretty funny. He’s like I think I know what happened because it happened once before so let’s check. Let me sound the horn and tell me if you hear it. I said nope and he said that’s because it’s 20 feet away from me.

They got it to me within two hours and were nice. It happens. I was just happy to have a car after so much waiting.
Yup, mine came from the Marina as well. Same sentiment, was just happy to get the car. :)