Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery tomorrow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Anzir

Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2012
Central Florida
Well, the almost 2-month wait should be over tomorrow. Thought I would be super excited, instead I'm nervous. That's what reading the threads here, on Tesla.com, and the FB Owner's group has done. Wish me luck!

20180801_211959.jpg

Same feeling. Day before delivery I felt anxious and nervous more than excited. Definitely a shame just because of the bad experiences you've read about. Don't sweat it! Just go in with a cool and level head and enjoy the experience! Report back!

Reactions: Anzir
I hope it went well! We just got the email that said ours has arrived at the SC. So scheduling to pick it this weekend or early next week!!!! 2 months and 2 weeks from date of order
Congrats MiningEng!

Unfortunately i received conflicting info from my DS yesterday....told me car in transit but then another system says car not in transit. Delivery was supposed to happen Saturday then pushed to next Friday. Given recent info don’t know what is going on! Now waiting to here back from DS after he tries to find our where to car is.

Frustrating.

Just arrived and saw this in the delivery bay. Their paperwork was a little off (they were giving me a Tesla employee Motor Vehicle Agreement) so I'm waiting for final paperwork before I take a look at everything.

Just arrived and saw this in the delivery bay. Their paperwork was a little off (they were giving me a Tesla employee Motor Vehicle Agreement) so I'm waiting for final paperwork before I take a look at everything.

Well that was interesting... I didn't even meet Chelsea, who is my DS. A nice young guy named Philip did all my paperwork and got me through delivery and was patient while I looked over everything and took pics. 5-10 minutes of paperwork, paired my phone, got my app working, set my options. Bam. Done in 20 minutes then I spent the rest of an hour taking pics since I have to leave it there. Have the detailer coming to transport it for full PPF and ceramic coating/tint and dashcam install. I'll post more when I get home.

Attachments

• 20180802_144819.jpg
    20180802_144819.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 178
Panel gaps were ok, and door alignment was pretty good. Driver's side was perfect, passenger side handles lined up but rear FWD was slightly higher than the front door frame, but it wasn't horrible. Graphite trim looked great with the CF accents. Didn't try out the ventilated seats yet. Overall very happy with the car!
20180802_141712.jpg
20180802_143706.jpg
20180802_143648.jpg

Attachments

• 20180802_143737.jpg
    20180802_143737.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 165
  • 20180802_141648.jpg
    20180802_141648.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
I've been going back and forth between Metalic Blue, Solid Black, and Multi Red for color for my upcoming build. Please let me know how your black does with staying clean, since thats my biggest roadblock to getting black.

It is going to get full PPF and ceramic coating so I'm hopeful that will keep it looking black for a long time.