TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Delivery tomorrow

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Anzir, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Anzir

Anzir Supporting Member

Well, the almost 2-month wait should be over tomorrow. Thought I would be super excited, instead I'm nervous. That's what reading the threads here, on Tesla.com, and the FB Owner's group has done. Wish me luck!

20180801_211959.jpg

• Like x 4
  2. skitown

skitown Supporting Member

Looks amazing! Enjoy.

• Like x 1
  3. TexasRat

TexasRat Member

Same feeling. Day before delivery I felt anxious and nervous more than excited. Definitely a shame just because of the bad experiences you've read about. Don't sweat it! Just go in with a cool and level head and enjoy the experience! Report back!

• Like x 1
  4. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

Good luck !!

• Like x 1
  5. tpham07

tpham07 Active Member

pics or it didn't happen

• Like x 2
  6. MiningEng

MiningEng Member

I hope it went well! We just got the email that said ours has arrived at the SC. So scheduling to pick it this weekend or early next week!!!! 2 months and 2 weeks from date of order

• Love x 1
  7. IRDoc

IRDoc Member

Congrats MiningEng!

Unfortunately i received conflicting info from my DS yesterday....told me car in transit but then another system says car not in transit. Delivery was supposed to happen Saturday then pushed to next Friday. Given recent info don’t know what is going on! Now waiting to here back from DS after he tries to find our where to car is.

Frustrating.

8. Anzir

Anzir Supporting Member

Just arrived and saw this in the delivery bay. Their paperwork was a little off (they were giving me a Tesla employee Motor Vehicle Agreement) so I'm waiting for final paperwork before I take a look at everything.

9. Anzir

Anzir Supporting Member

Just arrived and saw this in the delivery bay. Their paperwork was a little off (they were giving me a Tesla employee Motor Vehicle Agreement) so I'm waiting for final paperwork before I take a look at everything.

10. jtdiddy

jtdiddy Member

congrats, got my x in early June and love it. It's an amazing car

• Like x 1
  11. Anzir

Anzir Supporting Member

This picture was supposed to post...

Attached Files:

• Like x 3
    • Love x 2
  12. Anzir

Anzir Supporting Member

Well that was interesting... I didn't even meet Chelsea, who is my DS. A nice young guy named Philip did all my paperwork and got me through delivery and was patient while I looked over everything and took pics. 5-10 minutes of paperwork, paired my phone, got my app working, set my options. Bam. Done in 20 minutes then I spent the rest of an hour taking pics since I have to leave it there. Have the detailer coming to transport it for full PPF and ceramic coating/tint and dashcam install. I'll post more when I get home.

Attached Files:

• Love x 2
    • Like x 1
  13. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

14. Anzir

Anzir Supporting Member

#14 Anzir, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Panel gaps were ok, and door alignment was pretty good. Driver's side was perfect, passenger side handles lined up but rear FWD was slightly higher than the front door frame, but it wasn't horrible. Graphite trim looked great with the CF accents. Didn't try out the ventilated seats yet. Overall very happy with the car! 20180802_141712.jpg 20180802_143706.jpg 20180802_143648.jpg

Attached Files:

• Love x 5
  15. tpham07

tpham07 Active Member

No shame displaying your love for ed sheeran. respect.

• Like x 1
  16. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

Beautiful !!

17. tpham07

tpham07 Active Member

I've been going back and forth between Metalic Blue, Solid Black, and Multi Red for color for my upcoming build. Please let me know how your black does with staying clean, since thats my biggest roadblock to getting black.

18. Anzir

Anzir Supporting Member

Dude is a genius.

19. Anzir

Anzir Supporting Member

It is going to get full PPF and ceramic coating so I'm hopeful that will keep it looking black for a long time.

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  20. dethman

dethman Member

Sweet ride!

• Like x 1