Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery tomorrow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my mind it’s really just 5k off. I don’t factor in the swap of the wheels since you are downgrading to 20 in. EV credit would apply.

True. It's just a direct reduction in what that would have cost if you ordered with the car. I wouldn't take a showroom.car that had traffic through it for only 5k off. I think that inventory cars are not going to have significant markoffs for the rest of the year because these are the last with the tax credit. Next year will probably show more heavy discounts.

Reactions: IRDoc
True. 5k isn't bad if nothing else is wrong w/ the car. If it's as showroom car, it should have low miles on it and it's never driven, though they probably beat the interior of it to death and the doors and everything is probably opened and closed all the time.

Yes, that car has been in the showroom for a few months. So there is definitely wear and tear. My OA used to work at the location the car is at before switching centers so he is familiar with the car. Although he presented me this option today, he still favored me waiting for the repair.

Showroom car has low miles...129 miles for test drives.

First bath today. Our SC is having a new owner meet up tomorrow so I thought I would get the rainstorm crap off the X. Given the ceramic coating I expected a little more water beading but it was still pretty easy. The hood PPF already has a couple of tiny pits!

I am including a pic of the X with my toys. Funny thing is the X is the quickest, holds the most people, and was the most expensive to buy out of the 3. But you can't beat the exhaust note of the red car and the BMW is my only true manual.

Attachments

• 20180824_185813.jpg
    20180824_185813.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 133
  • 20180824_184031.jpg
    20180824_184031.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Love
Reactions: TexasRat
Nice collection! Loving it!

Was the "red car" purchased used? I would have assumed otherwise it'd have clocked in at more than X P100D?

Yeah, I am the 3rd owner of the 430. It was originally bought by the owner of Foreign Cars Italia for his brother back in 2006 when the economy was snapping. I picked it up in 2011 with 5k miles and after $90k of depreciation from sticker. The P100D is $7k more than what I paid for the 430 back then. Top down there is nothing like it. I wish we had tunnels here in Florida, that thing screams under overpasses.

• Love
Reactions: TexasRat
Your P100D looks the bomb Anzir and so does your house. Congrats on both and enjoy always in good health.

I have just ordered an X100D in Midnight Silver (cream interior) on 20" silver wheels. Won't look as stealthy as yours and certainly not as fast. Having palpiations as to what to expect on delivery, having had mercs and BMW for the last 12 years I take built quality as a given and little niggles drive me insane, hopefully I'll get lucky.

I was all set on an Audi Q7 before driving the X and now nothing excites me quite like the X so it had to be done...

Reactions: TexasRat and Anzir
Your P100D looks the bomb Anzir and so does your house. Congrats on both and enjoy always in good health.

I have just ordered an X100D in Midnight Silver (cream interior) on 20" silver wheels. Won't look as stealthy as yours and certainly not as fast. Having palpiations as to what to expect on delivery, having had mercs and BMW for the last 12 years I take built quality as a given and little niggles drive me insane, hopefully I'll get lucky.

I was all set on an Audi Q7 before driving the X and now nothing excites me quite like the X so it had to be done...
Yeah the X, even with people saying it's worse than other luxury manufacturers, leads the pack by a mile in terms of being intriguing. I don't know another word that better describes it. It doesn't always look better on paper, but I always keep going back to the X as the 3-row SUV to own.

Reactions: Kacey Green
I picked up the HPWC (I guess it's called a wall connector now) at the dealership on Saturday. Hopefully will have this installed at my office within the next 2 weeks. I'm still using the mobile charger at home off a Nema 14-50 until my referral Sig charger comes through. I'm expecting that to take another 6 months or so...

Attachments

• 20180827_074442.jpg
    20180827_074442.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 100
So this happened yesterday... it happened so fast I just sat there mouth agape. It was a small rock kicked up by a truck in front of me. Pretty much in my line of sight but I have HUD in my Yukon and ignore that on a regular basis so I hope my eye won't catch it too often. With rain on the windshield it disappears. In the second picture it's the black smudge.

I have safelite coming tomorrow for the "repair." I just don't want it to spread.

Attachments

• 20180904_122715.jpg
    20180904_122715.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 20180904_120330.jpg
    20180904_120330.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 81
So this happened yesterday... it happened so fast I just sat there mouth agape. It was a small rock kicked up by a truck in front of me. Pretty much in my line of sight but I have HUD in my Yukon and ignore that on a regular basis so I hope my eye won't catch it too often. With rain on the windshield it disappears. In the second picture it's the black smudge.

I have safelite coming tomorrow for the "repair." I just don't want it to spread.

Oh no....hopefully just a quick repair

oh no :( thankfully doesn't look too big and should be fixable ...

I'm so sorry to see that! The location seems very unfortunate. I hope the repair can make it look as good as possible, to the point that it doesn't bother you at all :(

Keep us updated, hoping for good news! (well as good as it can be ...)

Reactions: P85_DA
Just noticed your picture for supercharging, It shows a "cost" even though its free supercharging, weird. My supercharging screen never shows that cost section, and im sure we have the same software installed.

If you have the older free supercharging that stays with the car, the cost fields are not visible. If you have the current promotion where the supercharging is only available to the current owner, the cost fields are shown, but greyed out. If you have the free supercharging for one year (promotion after Sep-16 I think), it will (presumably) be greyed out for the first year.

The fields are not visible on my 2015. The fields are visible, but greyed out on my 2018. Same software (2018.32.2) on both.

im entered for a free tesla raffle on labor day. Chicago Chesed Fund Raffle
if i dont win (i know i probably wont) then i'll order then. Its deff basically a given its gonna be solid black/white interior at this point. Still going back and forth between 75D/100D. I'd get a 100D just to save time with supercharging, but with a kid that needs frequent stops, that might be a nonfactor.

Did you win??? Did you order???