Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Truck coming to Toronto Canada is broke in Nebraska!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got an Email from DS yesterday here in Toronto regarding my scheduled deliver for my Model S for tomorrow at 2pm. He said the Delivery truck coming from the factory with a truck load of Model S's is stuck in Nebraska with malfunctions! He said they are hoping it will arrive in Toronto late friday night and is hoping for delivery on Sunday morning. That Sucks! I was hoping for delivery tomorrow to have the weekend to play with it....

Oh well...

Arun

--------------------------
S85 with Metallic Blue || Tan Leather Seats || Obeche gloss || Tech || Parking Sensor || Pano Roof || Twin Charger || Order: Aug 29 Confirm: Sep 9, Production: ??, Delivery: Oct 25 but now October 27, VIN 22545

Even the best laid plans of TM sometimes get handed off to third-parties.
And accidents and mechanical issues sometimes do happen.

The delivery of my MS got flummoxed somewhere in New Mexico, and in West Texas.
My Local SC rep, and DS in Cali tracked it as best they could, nothing they could do about the truck and driver's eventual route and day/time of arrival.

The DS called and said the truck just arrived this afternoon in Toronto at the service center. He said they have to make sure that the cars don't have any scratches or other problems before confirming they can try a delivery to me tomorrow or Sunday. Hoping the cars are O.K.

Just got the inspector to approve the Electrical wiring for the HPWC that the electrician installed for $1850!

... the Delivery truck coming from the factory with a truck load of Model S's is stuck in Nebraska with malfunctions!

...our first Model-S never made it to us because the car carrier turned over on icy roads in Nebraska.

Sounds like Nebraska is a dangerous place for Tesla car carriers and needs to be avoided for future deliveries.... :tongue:

- Matt