Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Yesterday

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery yesterday in KC for Blue/Black, LR AWD, 19" Gemini, AP included. Was very pleased with condition, minor side gap difference on hood, rocker panel trim sticking out further one side, and a minor paint scrap toward bottom of one door (hard to notice). They tried to resolve everything while I waited and said they will dispatch mobile service if other things arise. Going to do some driving today and then take a closer look at it. Super pleased so far with build quality!

Reactions: senthil
Took delivery yesterday in KC for Blue/Black, LR AWD, 19" Gemini, AP included. Was very pleased with condition, minor side gap difference on hood, rocker panel trim sticking out further one side, and a minor paint scrap toward bottom of one door (hard to notice). They tried to resolve everything while I waited and said they will dispatch mobile service if other things arise. Going to do some driving today and then take a closer look at it. Super pleased so far with build quality!

Really hoping more of those waiting can have a similarly positive experience as you did!

congratulations. thank you and enjoy your new ride.

Reactions: tez_man