Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on March 15th and was able to pick it up on the 31st. Original delivery estimate was may/June but sales assistant Ramin seemed to work my case 24/7 and managed to source a recent vin vehicle from somewhere.

He's based in Drammen. Perhaps you should ask him to take a look at your case? I've bought a few cars and never met anyone with his service level before.

I ordered on March 15th and was able to pick it up on the 31st.
They only do this at the end of each quarter to get the car registered before the end of any quarter segment.
I ordered mine on March 30. And they offered to look around for a car that matched my spec if i were able to pick it up myself on the next day. As it was easter and i had my kids, i had to decline.

I called again the next tuesday ( April 6th) to tell them to look around too see if they had something i could pick up that week. I then got the message that this was only something they did at the end of each quarter, wich is why they mentioned i had to pick it up «the next day». Since we are now in April, that meens the start of a new quarter and we just have to wait.

Hi.. Does anyone know When the delivery to Norway arives?i ordered my model 3 long range 2021 in the beginning of february..
The website and dealers currently say May for Q1 orders.

There is a tesla ship tracking thread here on the forum that could help you track down which ship is most likely to carry your Tesla order.
I am not sure how the shipping to Norway is done, if its offloaded somewhere in Europe and then loaded on to a new vessel that will arrive in Drammen or if the vessels continue their voyage up to drammen after the unloading in EU.

i will ask in the shipping thread if there is any information.

They only do this at the end of each quarter to get the car registered before the end of any quarter segment.
I ordered mine on March 30. And they offered to look around for a car that matched my spec if i were able to pick it up myself on the next day. As it was easter and i had my kids, i had to decline.

I called again the next tuesday ( April 6th) to tell them to look around too see if they had something i could pick up that week. I then got the message that this was only something they did at the end of each quarter, wich is why they mentioned i had to pick it up «the next day». Since we are now in April, that meens the start of a new quarter and we just have to wait.
Also, I imagine there are very few new unsold Teslas in Norway at the moment. Either that or demand really has fallen through the roof :rolleyes:. Norway has only sold 7 cars in April, 3 of which are old version model X. Even for a first month of quarter that is very very low. It must mean there are almost no cars to match against in inventory.

They only do this at the end of each quarter to get the car registered before the end of any quarter segment. I ordered mine on March 30. And they offered to look around for a car that matched my spec if i were able to pick it up myself on the next day.

Yes, you are correct - my car was sourced from "somewhere else" and shipped in by truck. I looked up the VIN and found it to be from the latest batch, so someone out there declined a good specimen.