Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deliverygb Email response time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just emailed deliverygb email requesting some info...I assume from different threads that the responsiveness to there emails goes from slow to non existent...is this what others have seen? What's the fastest response anyone has had/who's still waiting?

Like others a mixed response - emailed them 2 days before delivery saying I couldn't make it, no response. Again the day before - no response. Again the day after - a phone call within 5 minutes ! (Though the call was from the delivery center)

Yeah, they probably do reply to actual delivery questions - once you have a delivery date. Update questions go into the spam folder....

Nope, my second email was about a scheduled delivery date that I couldn't make (couldn't get through on the phone either). Although it was later cancelled by somebody that was unaware I had already mailed to say I couldn't make it/ ask for a different slot, so to be fair they *may* have been going to reply but not bothered as it had already been cancelled.

Only ever had automated responses. Never a response actually related to the specific question I’ve asked about my specific order.

Honestly, the service level offered by Tesla in this respect is nothing short of atrocious. If I didn’t have an expensive Andersen home charger now installed on my wall, and some expensively sourced accessories already acquired, I would seriously be considering cancelling.

I hope it’s not Tesla staff but a third party. Then once rush is over, something can easily be done about it.

I once had the (dis)pleasure to walk around a third party call centre for iirc Vauxhall. As far as as customers were concerned they were talking to Vauxhall but it was a third party agency with staff living the Vauxhall life, wearing Vauxhall outfits (apparently to get them in the mood) and probably chanting the Vauxhall chants.

I found it all rather strange and whilst I can see why companies do it the dressing up bit was a bit OTT imho.

I’ve had no reply back to any emails sent to DeliveryGB over past 2-3 weeks. I’ve just sent an urgent email and will see how quickly they respond on Monday. Perhaps service has improved. I was told on Saturday that Tesla have now appointed a new UK manager (instead of UK being led by team in Europe) to try improve on service issues.

DeliveryGB used to have an automated responder with some vaguely useful information but even that has stopped so maybe their mail-server simply can’t cope?

As I reserved and ordered my M3 at the very start I do have email addresses for named SC staff who were really helpful at the start of this ordering process, but I’m pretty sure they no longer work there today (the last call I had back in September from one of their team was simply a long profuse apology).