Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deliverygb Email response time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve had no reply back to any emails sent to DeliveryGB over past 2-3 weeks. I’ve just sent an urgent email and will see how quickly they respond on Monday. Perhaps service has improved. I was told on Saturday that Tesla have now appointed a new UK manager (instead of UK being led by team in Europe) to try improve on service issues.

DeliveryGB used to have an automated responder with some vaguely useful information but even that has stopped so maybe their mail-server simply can’t cope?

As I reserved and ordered my M3 at the very start I do have email addresses for named SC staff who were really helpful at the start of this ordering process, but I’m pretty sure they no longer work there today (the last call I had back in September from one of their team was simply a long profuse apology).

I never got response to my emails from 2 months ago, the only way I found to get an answer for the emails was phone them up and tell them you emailed and to get the person on the phone to read it!

• Funny
Reactions: TM3PTN and Roy W.
I hope it’s not Tesla staff but a third party. Then once rush is over, something can easily be done about it.

I once had the (dis)pleasure to walk around a third party call centre for iirc Vauxhall. As far as as customers were concerned they were talking to Vauxhall but it was a third party agency with staff living the Vauxhall life, wearing Vauxhall outfits (apparently to get them in the mood) and probably chanting the Vauxhall chants.

I found it all rather strange and whilst I can see why companies do it the dressing up bit was a bit OTT imho.
The company I work for runs the call centre for a well-known chain of adult lingerie & "toy" stores. The dressing up bit is the fun part!

• Funny
Reactions: Roy W.
All my emails have not been responded to except when one was about the initial sales enquiry !

Best to call just don’t call when it’s the end of a quarter !!

I tried Edinburgh then gave up then called in the second day of Q4 and got straight thru to someone !

No reply from DeliveryGB email today. I separately emailed a direct contact in SC and got the following out-of-office message:

“...Please for all questions relating to a new car deliveries please contact [email protected] where a member of the delivery team can assist.
NB: Due to new systems in place please refrain from using my personal email for customer correspondence

I've had similar issues after placing an order on a used Model S on Saturday. Initially the sales guy responded on email a couple of times, then after i ordered absolutely nothing. I'm stuck on the 'pick up' option in the online steps where it doesn't give me an option. I've email the deliveryGB email address a few times now and no reply, not even a automated response. Nothing. Going to try call, but seems totally weird not recieving some sort of acknowledgment or someone dedicated to the e2e process.

Been around 3 days and no response. Also got the phone bill yesterday and thus far its cost me almost £50 in phone call costs to Tesla and yet I have a credit note for a different spec to what I ordered and non the wiser on when my car is due.

I was in limbo for about a week without any correspondence from anyone. But yesterday received a call from a delivery advisor that scheduled pick up time and explained final payment etc. The waiting game isn't great, It's probably on par with waiting for your turn at A&E, only much more painful.