Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Demo 2020 Long Range Model S Blue/Cream Texas 10k off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, even better discounts on Performance cars. Some crazy discounts depending on what area you are in. I have full access to all discounted not listed inventory, I’d rather not just post random cars though. Message me with what you want and I’ll take a look what’s good in your area.
I’ve been looking to trade my Sons Model S on another new Tesla so I’ve been mining Teslas inventory for the best discount. I posted the message above because I don’t mind forwarding a good car, I’m always looking anyway. I have got about 50 messages similar to "got an X?" "You got any 3’s?" There are lots of both new and CPO cars that are not on all the typical sites with nice discounts and I don’t mind forwarding cars but more specifics like options and price range make it easier rather than wasting time sending cars that someone may not be interested in. Over the last few years I’ve hooked up lots of people with discounted cars and only one person has used my referral code, if someone buys one of the cars I send use my code please.

Hello guys, first off I would like to thank you guys for helping out those of us that are not privied to these deals. I would like to know if you guys have any deals for a Six or Seven seater model X (New or Used) Performance or non. The best I have been able to find is a 2018 75D with 6,000 miles for $72,300 (not sure if there are any better deals out there). Thanks again.

Hi LpMatt- I have around 9K miles on a 2018 Seven Seater Model X with FSD, HEPA, Towing, Blue and Black Interior in Orlando if you are interested in a great car. Looking to upgrade to a Long Range Plus. Asking $75K PM me if your interested and will send you Pics.