Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Demo Model X 2019 Long Range Chicago MSM/Cream save $12k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Demo Model X
2019 Long Range
Color: Midnight silver metallic
Interior: Cream
Seats: 6
Rims: 22"
Miles: 1339
Msrp:$99,990
Sale: $87,400 Plus TTL and Dest
Savings: $12,590
Can be shipped anywhere outside of Chicago for $2k

The price is still too high. We are looking for a white on while model X with 6 seat interior and just EAP, not FSD and it prices out at 92,990 for a new on the website and that is for Long Range Plus. 99,990 MSRP does not make much sense especially for 2019 car.

If I could find a demo in the color combo we are looking for at a true 12-13K discount, we would definitely pull the trigger but with the Covid 19 situation right now hard to justify paying full price for any car. Even Tesla’s may get discounted to move inventory when sales fall to near zero level.

The price is still too high. We are looking for a white on while model X with 6 seat interior and just EAP, not FSD and it prices out at 92,990 for a new on the website and that is for Long Range Plus. 99,990 MSRP does not make much sense especially for 2019 car.

The OP listed car has midnight silver metallic paint ($1,500 option) and 22" wheels ($5,500 option) which would bring the $92,990 car to $99,990 before discount.

Yes, I am fully aware but Tesla is discounting the brand new Long Range Model X 6k already and since this is not a Long Range Plus, it would be discounted 6k.

Also, like I mentioned, this is not a Raven X so the discount should reflect that fact.