TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Dent Repair Recommendations in North Pittsburgh, PA?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by JacksonPgh, Nov 26, 2014.

1. JacksonPgh

JacksonPgh New Member

Hiya!

So, weird situation, but a large plastic table blew off the roof of a building next to the electric car lot (really high winds the other day) and the table fell onto our Tesla before bouncing off and hitting another car. *sigh* 2 dents. Insurance believes it can be repaired without replacing the hood and front grille (cause it had to hit 2 panels and not just one), but the place we got the $1200 estimate at hasn't ever worked on aluminum or Teslas before.

Anyone in the Pittsburgh (or Northern Pittsburgh as we live in Wexford) area had body work done? If so, any recommendations or any place you don't recommend?

Thanks!
    Dawn

2. 30seconds

30seconds Active Member

try calling your local Ford dealer and see who they use for the new F-150

3. gnychis

gnychis Member

was this on Monday? I was in Pittsburgh on Monday and holy **** the wind was crazy strong. It sounded like dozens of rocks were getting thrown at my family's car as I drove.

4. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Moderator note: Moved out of Model S forum into regional Mid-Atlantic forum.

5. JakeP

JakeP S P4996 / X P6028

Dawn, sorry I didn't see this until now. Go see Rob Wagner Auto Body, they are excellent and have done Tesla body work.