TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Denver area owners club?

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by SherSlick, Mar 3, 2015.

1. SherSlick

SherSlick Member

So I have been through most of the forums and have heard nothing of a Denver area Tesla owners club. Does one exist that I have not yet gotten the memo about?

2. tvuolo

tvuolo Supporting Member

There is a private google group called: Colorado Front Range Tesla Enthusiasts. It's not very active. There were about a dozen topics last year. PM stevezzzz for membership. Maybe you can bring it back to life and schedule some coffee / food meets?

3. bhuwan

bhuwan Active Member

Out of state owners welcome? I am in denver often enough (but miss my Tesla) :D

4. stevezzzz

stevezzzz R;SigS;P85D;SigX;S90D;XP100D;3LR

I'm not the keeper of the mailing list and I can't recall who is....which gives you some idea of just how inactive the group has been.

5. tvuolo

tvuolo Supporting Member

I just went back to the PM Steve sent me when I was asking the same thing.
    Clearly I failed. :tongue: Looks like we need a motivated person to get this going!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see why not. The more the merrier, right?

Funny Boston story... I was at a wedding and the bride's family was from Boston. I don't meet many people from Boston. Their 20-something son had a very thick accent.
    Him: Hi I'm Mock.
    Me: Mock? That's a very unusual name.
    Him: No, Maaaaaghk.
    Me: Nice to meet you Maaaaaghk.
    Wife: [kicks my leg].
    Me: What?!?
    Him: [shakes his head and walks away].
    The mom stepped in and explained his name was "Mark." Mark wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the trip. He thought I had made fun of him, when really it's was just my bad brain.

6. bhuwan

bhuwan Active Member

7. SherSlick

SherSlick Member

The way is see it: Tesla owner, Check. In Denver for a meet up, Check.

Well then.. Perhaps a standing event that people can join if they like. Another group I know does drinks at 6pm at a local bar.

Anyone have suggestions for a good bar? I would say Uno's by the North supercharger, but I am personally not a fan. Most of the places down by Park Meadows get quite busy.

8. Cottonwood

Cottonwood Roadster#433, Model S#S37

And it does not help non FaceBook people like me...

9. eco5280

eco5280 Member

10. Panoz

Panoz Member

There's a Denver meetup this weekend, March 19, at Panera Bread on S.Colorado @ 10:00am...

11. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 90D 2018.24.1

Would that be the Panera Bread at 640 S Colorado Blvd. or the one at 2466 S Colorado Blvd.? I'm guessing the latter.

12. ChrisB.co.us

ChrisB.co.us Member

MorrisonHiker,

It is the latter, snow or shine. Feel free to join us.

Chris

13. Panoz

Panoz Member

Holy Crap I had no idea there were two of them. This is why the missus doesn't allow me on the Internet much. Yes, the second address.