TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Denver, CO: Seeking TESLA MODEL S for Show & Tell college project

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by pvalenzuela, Aug 22, 2014.

1. pvalenzuela

pvalenzuela New Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Hi TM community,

Can someone help me find anyone around the Denver, CO area that owns, or has a contact for a TESLA MODEL S? I'm seeking one for a University Marketing Project I have on the evening of Aug. 26th. I just need it for show - maybe an hour. PLEASE.. The CO Tesla store cannot assist that day because they are short staffed, and I cannot test drive without a tesla rep with me. icon9.gif
    I am a student at Colorado Heights University, studying International Business.
    I'm looking for a Tesla Model S. This is for a Master Marketing Plan Project, I will be discussing different aspects of the company - Tesla Motors, Inc. (i.e. SWOT Analysis) and the Model S (i.e. Features, technology).
    I would like to have the car brought to my University on Tuesday, Aug 26th around 6 - 7pm (the class runs from 6 - 8:30pm) as a prop where the 8 to 10 students get the chance to look around and inside the vehicle and possibly where a Tesla expert points out some features and important facts about the Tesla.

I am willing to buy the volunteer lunch, or pay for a car wash. icon7.gif
    Thanks so much for your interest!!! and please contact me by email... [email protected]