Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Denver (Evans) SC Experiences - Waiting/Loaners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have my first SC appointment at the E Evans Ave location next week for a door alignment issue, a bad sensor in the second-row seats, and a few other minor things. No idea how long all of this will take them but do they have loaner cars available or a waiting room at least? I would prefer to not burn a full day of vacation away from work but I'm preparing for that. Thanks in advance!

Earlier this year I was given an ICE loaner from enterprise when I dropped off my car. Wasn't fun.
I dropped it off again this summer (mid July) for a day and there was a lot more teslas in their lot. Ended up with an older P85D, which was too much fun!
I.e. it seemed like their loaner stock has increased throughout the year. Can't guarantee it atm though.

I wouldn't count on them fixing it while you wait. Both Denver service centers have been backlogged the past couple times I've been in for service recently. They usually don't get to my car until the 2nd or 3rd day, even for the very minor stuff. I've been lucky enough to have a loaner each time, but I know that location gives out Lyft credit as an option instead of a loaner if you prefer that.

Thanks for the info, all! I ended up dropping off my car yesterday and they had a 2016 Signature edition MX P90D that I've been using - definitely a fun loaner but, man, I sure hope the long-term build quality on my Raven MX is better than that loaner... It's got 21k miles and makes all sorts of noises when it hits bumps and the weather stripping on the FWDs is pretty well rotted away. Overall though, my limited experience at the SC itself was good - quick in and quick out (the construction traffic on Evans on the other hand... ugh).

Must be service center specific, but I'm no longer getting loaners in Seattle. They just gave me Uber credits. Better than nothing, but still... :mad: :(

And this happened to a friend on the other side of the country too so I know it's not just Seattle.