Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

denver gas station sign

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: Oil Freedom
I love it! Now put EV charging as pull through and under canopy like gasoline pumps, and we have a winner. 50kW is fast enough to get relax, get coffee, buy some stale croissant or a thin slice of cheesecake for $7, read a book, lounge for a while, then back on the road.

Reactions: Oil Freedom
This is great to see! But what immediately struck me was the units the kWh price is displayed in: $0.15 9/10.

For my entire driving life I have felt it absurd how gas prices are advertised in tenths. And now we are going to perpetuate that silliness with kWh prices at gas stations?

3DF756D7-79AB-4082-A90E-D92E2B982696.jpeg

This is great to see! But what immediately struck me was the units the kWh price is displayed in: $0.15 9/10.

For my entire driving life I have felt it absurd how gas prices are advertised in tenths. And now we are going to perpetuate that silliness with kWh prices at gas stations?

View attachment 837676
Understand you view but I give them credit for playing off the gas price model so the comparison is clear. Plus making it green vs red. Well played.

Reactions: tm1v2 and DblOSmith