Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Denver: Will driving to Keystone be okay on Wednesday?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20220329-074435_Chrome.jpg

I put the factory all season tires back on during a road trip to Los Angeles a few weeks ago. I want to go to keystone on Wednesday but it will be snowing, I am going to take 70 all the way and then get off in dillon.

Well I be okay on the Tesla factory All season good years? Or should I go back to discount tire and have them remount my snow tires?

I am pretty new to snow driving, never done it before on these Tesla factory all seasons.

View attachment 787363

I put the factory all season tires back on during a road trip to Los Angeles a few weeks ago. I want to go to keystone on Wednesday but it will be snowing, I am going to take 70 all the way and then get off in dillon.

Well I be okay on the Tesla factory All season good years? Or should I go back to discount tire and have them remount my snow tires?

I am pretty new to snow driving, never done it before on these Tesla factory all seasons.
90% of the others cars there will be on all seasons. Take it slow and watch the regen fishtail. You'll be fine.