Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

departure time charging broken in latest update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I set my departure time to 830am every weekday, and up until this last update the car would hold off to charge until it'd be finishing just before my departure time.

Now the car charges as soon as it is plugged in, despite departure time being set. It'll even precondition the cabin, getting it nice and warm before departing, but it completely ignores the charging aspect and charges immediately upon plugging in.

This this functionality get broken in this latest update? I've rebooted multiple time using the thumb wheels.

I had a similar issue but new to tesla so not sure whether I was doing it right. Set a departure time and then plugged in - it started charging straight away. Thought I hadn't set something correctly? All manuals appear to be for old software so not sure where to go? - any helpers?

I had this happen as well, worked for three days, then started charging right away and then noticed for whatever reason the departure wasn't highlighted. At first I was thinking do I have to set that every day? So I turned it back on it has stayed on for the last 5 days at least, weird...