Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deposit Request E-mail

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI - Tesla just sent me an e-mail requesting another $2500 deposit on the MX. I've been holding a reservation for a while for which I placed the required $5000 deposit. Either I gave them too much money or not enough! Tesla really needs to get their communication straight.

No. I've been sitting on the reservation (not configured) for a few weeks waiting to see what might come of the 100D battery. Was actually going to finish the configuration tonight with the wife, but now I'm confused.
Wait - too much or not enough? Who is it that needs to do what? Don't get me wrong .. cuz that sounds like something that I might do - poor record keeping? Last time I updated my checkbook was maybe a half decade ago.
;)

Funny. I added my wife as a secondary contact just before our snowboard trip in March, in case I get hit by a bus or something. Now all communication goes to my wife, despite me being the primary contact. Called Tesla to try to fix that, but I'm not sure if they can do anything. Will just have to wait for the next communication from them to see if it's still a problem.

If I get a similar Email, I'll know why!

• Funny
Reactions: madodel