Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Design configuator assistence

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone who has access but has not config their car do me a favor? :

I would like an msrp on he following car:

P90D
ludicrous,
Pearl white,22"wheels,7 seat, carbon fibre, premium interior, ultra high fidelity, cold weather package,
tow package, auto pilot, basically a fully loaded car with all possible options.
reason I'm getting a founders referral and I think the savings is more than 28,000.
price excluding the 7500 tesla takes off for the rebate. Another member is complaining about his referral Founders I don't see how I just want to show him
what it would cost when car
is ordered when it is open for
public ordering

TIA

Last edited:
Can someone who has access but has not config their car do me a favor? :

I would like an msrp on he following car:

P90D
ludicrous,
Pearl white,22"wheels,7 seat, carbon fibre, premium interior, ultra high fidelity, cold weather package,
tow package, auto pilot, basically a fully loaded car with all possible options.
reason I'm getting a founders referral and I think the savings is more than 28,000.
price excluding the 7500 tesla takes off for the rebate. Another member is complaining about his referral Founders I don't see how I just want to show him
what it would cost when car
is ordered when it is open for
public ordering

TIA

Don't forget the FbR base price appears to be the same as the signatures, which also has a price break compared to production.

My FbR sales order shows the discount. Rather than use the founder's pricing, Tesla opted to price it as signature and then issue a credit. As a result you end up paying the sales tax on the higher amount, but you can also see exactly how much Tesla is "giving" you.

That number seems high to me.... I loaded up my production X with every option (except the towing package), and mine came to $147,200 including destination and doc fee (before factoring in tax credit). See my sig below to see what I ordered. May want to double check that $152 number...

Pretty close to my configuration.

Here is the production car MVP (which I created my accident):

Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 1.10.58 PM.png

Here is the Signature MVP:

Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 1.12.36 PM.png

Then on the FbR price sheet they show a $28,250 credit.

So production price $152,450
Founders Cost $116,700
"Savings" $35,750

Last edited:
Pretty close to my configuration.

Here is the production car MVP (which I created my accident):

View attachment 107227

Here is the Signature MVP:

View attachment 107229

Then on the FbR price sheet they show a $28,250 credit.

So production price $152,450
Founders Cost $116,700
"Savings" $35,750

Only if you order every option. I opted for 20's, so Tesla's credit is $4500 less for me. I gave serious thought to getting the 22's and selling them, but the service centers don't have spare wheels yet. What I really want are the black 20" tsportline wheels, but they're not shipping yet, either. With the pearl white ... Yum.

Last edited: