Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Design Language

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DaveVa

2012 Sig Perf #236 VIN#484; 2018 P100D; 2021 Plaid
May 31, 2011
Northern Virginia
Overall, I think that the Model X did a good job of pulling design cues from the Model S. One curious point is the change in the front headlights accent lighting. They moved the accents from an over brow in the S to an under brow in the X.

Not sure if it says anything about future direction - any thoughts/preferences ?

Overall, I think that the Model X did a good job of pulling design cues from the Model S. One curious point is the change in the front headlights accent lighting. They moved the accents from an over brow in the S to an under brow in the X.

Not sure if it says anything about future direction - any thoughts/preferences ?

Audi moves theirs on just about every model, it's a cool,way to differentiate the cars at a distance. They might just be going for the same.

I would have to say no because if you go back to the concept "S" and take a look at the fog lights I think those were brought forward into the Model X design. AnOutsider, has a good point as well.