Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Design Studio Has More Views -- New Options Coming?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed last night that Tesla's Design Studio has added four new views of the car (yes I'm still trying to figure out what to order and when). One shows a a different angle of the exterior and three add new interior views (two of the driver side area and one overhead view).

I couldn't help but wonder if Tesla is about to roll out some new interior option(s) that will be shown off in the new views. I saw on one regional thread that Alcantara dash inserts are being offered http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/31234-Optional-New-Feature!, but other than that I couldn't really guess what Tesla might have up its sleeve, if anything.

Those views are nice, though they seem to be missing some renderings for textile seats. What I would really like to see is a 360 degree rendering of the outside and perhaps something similar for the inside.

Agreed. I made a similar point over on this thread 'Design Studio' on Tesla website needs improvement

You should be able to see the car in fullscreen glory, especially since many buyers will never even see the car in person before buying - and certainly never in their exact configuration...