Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Design Studio - model3config.com (unofficial)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks @Troy yes I've actually worked on all those photos in the past on some threads here. I plan to add more of these photos/angles to the site as time allows. This work is done on the side but I will always try to work on this when possible.

Do you guys have any suggestions about what to do for the interior? I know its not final production interior and Elon mentioned there are some big surprises coming. Also all decent photos of the interior are at night and not super great for showing all the trim/seat options. Any suggestions are appreciated. thanks!

Regarding interior, my two cents is to put the effort towards areas we have some confidence that it will not change. So this immediately excludes the front console/dashboard/steering-wheel area. Yes it is possible the horizontal all-in-one screen will stay but I would say it is highly unlikely it will remain attached to dashboard the way it was in concept cars. It is going to have to be properly secured from all sides and the outcome can change the overall dash IMO.

That begs the question is there any value at all in seeing the rest of the interior then? Well personally, I would like to be able to visualize interior color options similar to MS and MX to see how it goes with exterior configuration if that is possible.

Thanks @Troy yes I've actually worked on all those photos in the past on some threads here. I plan to add more of these photos/angles to the site as time allows. This work is done on the side but I will always try to work on this when possible.

Do you guys have any suggestions about what to do for the interior? I know its not final production interior and Elon mentioned there are some big surprises coming. Also all decent photos of the interior are at night and not super great for showing all the trim/seat options. Any suggestions are appreciated. thanks!
I don't have a suggestion for the interior but can you put in the option for the black crome trimming?

Thanks for sharing everyone! Its about time to head to work now but I will be doing lots of thinking about color options. The original idea for the site was to keep it more or less existing Tesla colors. I was also thinking of an alternate colors page so that it doesn't clutter up the main Tesla colors page. I don't know yet, if I can think of a way to do it right I will happily put that on the list of things to do.

@bayol - awesome work man! your site is A M A Z I N G !

I think most of us here that are MS or MX owners have spent so much time on the configuration page before finalizing our orders. for those of us who are waiting to configure our M3, this will certainly give us something to configure with while waiting for a year and a half. man, this support group is the best... ;)

Looks good, but we need more no-extra-cost color choices, like green, orange, yellow, etc. I want to order a base 3, maybe with a big battery, and don't want to be putting out lots of extra cash for metallic paint.

I know, it's just a simulation site, but still......

Actually the orange doesn't look that bad at all...

PhotoGrid_1463427972170.jpg

• Love
Reactions: NJ Plugin