Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Design Studio - model3config.com (unofficial)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

Over the past month or so I'd been doing some photoshops of the Model 3 in different colors in one of the threads here. Someone suggested we make a downloadable brochure with only the official Tesla colors. It seemed others liked the idea as well. I went ahead and thought it might be a decent idea to put a website together for this purpose. Its modeled after Tesla's Design Studio. Its a bit rough around the edges, but I want to keep developing it in the future. It does take some serious time, as does all the photoshop work, so I added a donate button in case anyone is feeling friendly. I will put any donations toward my Model 3 savings effort. Also given enough time, I could actually make an app for iOS that might be a little cleaner.

So ya, here it is: model3config.com

In the future I'd like to add more photos/angles that you can play with. There's no interior section yet as I need to think of and find the right way to do it.

Hey thanks for the great configurator.
Do I have permission to make a video about it and post it on my youtube channel ?I will give credits to you and will put the link in the video and description as well
let me know if you'd like the ideea, thanks