Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Destination charger not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Chateau Tilques is very convenient for Calais (less than an hour away) but watch out for chargers not working. We stayed there in Feb 22 and had no problem charging but a month later in March neither of the chargers worked. Luckily we had enough charge to get to Calais… so, it’s a shame but probably best not to rely on hotels for charging!

For US public charging, I always report my experiences (both positive and negative) on Plugshare.

@DeborahMartin, I think Najeti Hôtel Château Tilques | PlugShare is the location you are referring to. If so, as @cwernda mentioned, do a checkin on PlugShare to say the charging session didn't work to keep other EV owners informed. PlugShare is the de fecto standard on obtaining information about public EV charging stations. The most recent checkin at that location was 18 months ago. In addition to reporting the issue on PlugShare to let EV owners know directly, I would report the charging issue to the front desk at the hotel so their maintenance staff can investigate as necessary.

As an aside, the night-time pictures of that location at night on the PlugShare entry are stunning!

• Helpful
Reactions: Rocky_H and Earl