TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Destination charging in Lansing, MI at the new Hyatt hotel

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by Jim MacInnes, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Jim MacInnes

Jim MacInnes Member

The new Hyatt hotel in the Eastwood center north of Lansing, MI on Lake Lansing road offers Tesla destination charging. They installed a HPWC months ago and many of us have been using it during our trips through here. This was my first stay at the hotel and it was enjoyable.

2. Joel

Joel Active Member

Did the Hyatt install it independent of Tesla? It does not appear on the Destination Charging Map: Supercharger | Tesla Motors

3. Jim MacInnes

Jim MacInnes Member

They must have. It has never been listed as a destination charger. I first learned about it in the early spring before the hotel was finished and have been using it since late Spring.

4. capt601

capt601 Vin02324

The parking garage next to the hotel also has a hpwc? I believe it was on the 2nd or 3rd level in the back. I added it in plugshare a few weeks ago on a trip to MI. I think a lawyer had it installed a while ago to make it possible to get up north.