Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Destination Charging Reviews

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought it would be useful to review destination charging facilities.
Let me kick off with:
CANTON POT at L'Hotel Mongkok by Lodgewood, 1131 Canton Road, Mongkok
What's there:
An upmarket Cantonese style hotpot restaurant. The flat screen TVs are turned down low and there are private rooms for 6 to about 20.
The food is good, the staff and friendly and professional, the manager and many of the waiters speak good English, and they even have vinho verde on the wine list.
Tesla parking:
There is a small parking garage for about six cars, including one Tesla spot with a 32A charger. Free to diners. If the car park is full there are usually spaces available on this section of street right outside.

Attachments

• Canton Pot.jpg
    Canton Pot.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 825
I thought it would be useful to review destination charging facilities.
Let me kick off with:
CANTON POT at L'Hotel Mongkok by Lodgewood, 1131 Canton Road, Mongkok
What's there:
An upmarket Cantonese style hotpot restaurant. The flat screen TVs are turned down low and there are private rooms for 6 to about 20.
The food is good, the staff and friendly and professional, the manager and many of the waiters speak good English, and they even have vinho verde on the wine list.
Tesla parking:
There is a small parking garage for about six cars, including one Tesla spot with a 32A charger. Free to diners. If the car park is full there are usually spaces available on this section of street right outside.

Thanks Jason90, will add your comments to my Best car park map