TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Destination Charging, Reviews

Discussion in 'California' started by Lloyd, Jan 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member

#1 Lloyd, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    I had a great experience at the Best Western Red Bluff. I reserved a room and charging spot last Friday. I arrived late and they had a charging spot locked off for me. Slept well in quiet room. They have two Tesla Chargers to 80 amps, and a 48 amp J1772. breakfast was included which was OK. Fruit waffles yogurt eggs and sausage or cereal. I recommend it for a stay when going through this area. Nice staff. I put on 75kw overnight. No extra charge for the charge either.

2. sxnahm

sxnahm Member

The two HPWCs at Sea Ranch Lodge are located near the entrance road and away from the main building. This makes them easy to access and I never saw them ICEd during the two weeks I spent there in August. I had one charger, and charged at 40amps at 208V, so charging was at about 20 miles per hour. I was staying at a house in Sea Ranch, and charged during times I visited the lodge. I would have liked to get more miles charged during the time I was there, so I've since had a second charger installed for future visits.

3. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member

Sacramento Hyatt is just finishing 3 Tesla chargers and 6 J1772 charging stations. They are located 5th floor of the parking structure. Estimate 1 week to completion.

4. AB4EJ

AB4EJ Member

Here is a suggestion/request to everybody: when you have remarks about a charging location, please add your comments/photos to the crowdsourced site Plugshare so that the info can be easily found by location - thanks!

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1