Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Detail FEST this weekend in Stuart FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

The Edge

Feb 3, 2010
Hi Fellow Tesla Owners!!

I am a very PROUD and enthusiastic owner of a 2010 Roadster #765, in the Philadelphia area. I absolutely love my Tesla, I drive it daily and love talking about it and showing it to everyone. I am also the owner of two manufacturing companies in the automotive fields. In one of my businesses we are a dedicated manufacturer of buffing and polishing pads for 3M. In the other company we manufacture a whole host of automotive detailing and reconditioning products and accessories. Our products can be seen and watched online at getiapstuff.com. I have contacted you because my company will be represented at t show THIS WEEKEND 3/27 and 3/28 in Stuart Florida just north of West Palm beach call Detail Fest at a good customer of ours named AutoGeek We Are Car Care -- Car Wax, Car Polish, Auto Detailing Supplies, Car Buffers & Car Accessories Store. This will be their 5th annual show which has grown tremendously in size every year. People have been known to bring their fanciest cars to the show and get free demos of polishing and products. I was planning on bringing my Tesla and having it beside my booth and doing some wash demos on it however all the quotes for transport have been ridiculously high and prohibitive. I was so disappointed until I found the Tesla owner’s area in Miami! I am hoping any of you would be willing to either bring the car, or loan it to me for the two day event. It would certainly garner a lot of attention and I would talk about the car in great detail, as well as give it a good washing! Below is a link to the event with details. I am fully insured both through my company as well as with USAA so there would be no risk. You can also contact Michael Sexton at the NY store who knows me should you need a reference. I hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,

Autogeek Detail Fest & Car Show Registration

Aaron Krause (President & CEO)
Innovative Manufacturing Services, Inc.
777 Henderson Blvd.
Suites # 1 - 4 Folcroft, PA 19032
---------------------------------------
( Phone: (610) 583-4883
2 Fax: (610) 583-4885
* Email: [email protected]