Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Detail/Opti Coat in MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been using Rick in Wakefield for the last 5 years. His work is superb and he just moved to a new facility which is worthy of his work and our cars. Best part is he is full service. Rick is the only one who offer hi end detail and wrap all in one stop. His prices are reasonable and you will always see either a Ferrari, Aston, Porsche, or Bentley when you drop off. Cannot recommend him enough.....hope that helps.

I have been using Rick in Wakefield for the last 5 years. His work is superb and he just moved to a new facility which is worthy of his work and our cars. Best part is he is full service. Rick is the only one who offer hi end detail and wrap all in one stop. His prices are reasonable and you will always see either a Ferrari, Aston, Porsche, or Bentley when you drop off. Cannot recommend him enough.....hope that helps.

Just to confirm, this is the same Rick who is now in Stoneham, whom I posted about above? Or another Rick?

--- Updated ---

I had an appointment in Stoneham this morning so stopped by Rick's new facility, previously in Wakefield. Looked very nice, and had a good discussion about different options. I will probably have him do Opticoat and front/rear film.

Last edited:
Jason @ Seajays in Billerica did my car this Saturday (Opti coat Pro), looks great! I just got back from a journey down the Pike/I84, and its quite noticeable just how much LESS DUST & GRIME has stuck to the paintwork this time!

It looks great, and Rick and team were a pleasure to work with. They went above and beyond, leaving my car beautiful inside as well as out, and well protected. I've been trying to avoid snow and puddles on the road since picking it up this morning - it looks brand new after 9 1/2 months and over 11,000 miles! Only had my iPhone on me so not the greatest photo.

unebe5az.jpg

Thanks, Rick!

Thank you all for the kind words about my work. I'm glad that you are all very happy.

Just as an FYI - I am now offering window tinting and paint protection film as well. Xpel is in the works.

Rick at Unique does great work as well nothing but good things to say about him and his team.

Got my car back from SeaJay this afternoon. If it could possibly be more gorgeous than the day I took delivery, then it was. He did a fantastic job, and was very patient in answering all my questions and concerns. He is extremely reponsive to email as well. If you are looking for a luxurious waiting room, you won't find it here. But I'll go back to Jason for detailing even though it is a 50 mile drive from where I live. Highly Recommended