TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Detailer for Xpel Ultimate in central PA area?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Robbit, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Robbit

Robbit Member

I'm hopefully taking delivery on my MS sometime in May and have started shopping around for places to get the car wrapped, as well as have front & back dashcams installed. Does anyone in the Central PA area have any recommendations?

Even northern Maryland or Western Philadelphia would work. I did get a quote from Oakes Detailing for $8k which is definitely on the higher end. They add ceramic coating over the Xpel Ultimate and apparently have a lot of experience with Teslas. May be worth going there, but I'd love some feedback.

2. XPEL

XPEL Vendor

Hello Robbit, congratulations on the new MS! To find an installer nearest you, please visit: Locator.xpel.com

This can help you find an installer near you, we have plenty of installers in the central PA area

• Informative x 1
  3. Robbit

Robbit Member

Thanks for the link. I have used it before, but I was also hoping to hear some personal experiences from Tesla owners in the area.