Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Detailers in Miami Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i use Miami Auto Spa near downtown.

I used back in April and my tint had a lot of defects, I have a couple of small bubbles (dirt inside), and I can see some light scratch from inside on my windshield (probably due to a low lubrication during the water removal), plus my stoplight is dirty since that.

IMG_8315.jpg
IMG_8304.jpg
IMG_8311.jpg
IMG_8312.jpg
IMG_8314.jpg

I used back in April and my tint had a lot of defects, I have a couple of small bubbles (dirt inside), and I can see some light scratch from inside on my windshield (probably due to a low lubrication during the water removal), plus my stoplight is dirty since that.

Those are a lot of imperfections, I would inform them but let them know there's no reason to come in for it, then later one day when a bubble or larger issue appears ask to schedule a replacement under the warranty.

I had the PPF done with them and although I could go looking for issues on the frunk and grill area, I let it go as it isn't an issue, if it starts to peel then I will bring it up to them maybe.

Try Hugh's Detailing. They do a ton of work with exotics.

Hugh's Detailing

Thanks I'll look into them.

View attachment 485272 View attachment 485273 View attachment 485274 View attachment 485275 View attachment 485276

Wow that is a horrible tint job. Did you ask them to correct it?