TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Detailing and Paint Coatings in Charlottesville, Virginia

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by DanielWendell, May 2, 2016.

1. DanielWendell

DanielWendell New Member

Hey Tesla community, I own a detailing studio in Charlottesville Virginia. I wanted to reach out and let you know that I offer Modesta Glass Coatings. I know Modesta is greatly popular within the tesla community and I also know I am the only business in Charlottesville and surrounding areas with the ability to offer it.

My website is www.AutomotiveAesthetic.com. Please feel free to call or email me if you have questions!

I hope everyone is enjoying their teslas and I am looking forward to the arrival of a tesla 3 that a family member has recently ordered. I am on the fence about a purchase of one myself and figured I would wait till his arrives!

Daniel Wendell