TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Detailing in Raleigh-Durham NC area

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by n2mb_racing, Apr 5, 2015.

1. n2mb_racing

n2mb_racing Member

Hi,
    Any recommendations for detailing in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill area of NC? I need to get my new Roadster cleaned!

Thank you!

2. swengl

swengl Member

Before and After Detailing in Raleigh, NC. Before After Detail| Auto Detailing| Paint Correction| Raleigh,NC (also on FB). Clay does an amazing job for a very reasonable price. He applied OptiCoat Pro+ to my brand new red S85D the other week.

3. n2mb_racing

n2mb_racing Member

Thanks! I guess you are the one review on Yelp?
    Yelp Captcha

Opti-Coat seems interesting. Any thoughts on doing it on an older vehicle? He'd probably need to clean it thoroughly first and maybe clay bar to get the surface scratches out.
    Opti-Coat Pro / Optimum Gloss Coat

Seems like he can come to you, which is also very convenient.

4. swengl

swengl Member

I am, actually. He will need to do some color correction before applying the protection. You will want to let him look it over to determine how much is needed. He actually found a few spots on my car (straight from the factory) and he contacted Tesla and they covered the cost. I believe he charges a per hour fee for the color correction, but reach out to him directly. He's a very personable guy, easy to work with.

5. ljwobker

ljwobker Geek.

6. Atebit

Atebit Member

I've had both Brandon & Martin D. detail my S. Both did a great job for a great price. You can't go wrong either way, just hope that one of them is available to do the job! Martin's email is martin.dettelbach@gmail.com.