Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Detailing places near bonnie?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

brianman

Burrito Founder
Nov 10, 2011
With about 3,000 miles of bugs on my car, I'm looking for recommendations for good detailing places that might be able to clean mine up.

Ideally somewhere that does the foam thing, is familiar with xpel, and can fit me in tonite or tomorrow morning.

I should be near Palm Springs around 3p today so somewhere near that might be even better.

If it's a forum sponsor and I can get to him/her in time for today, that's the best option.

The evite has the name/contact info of someone that will meet you at my house & has done several Model S. Good reviews online. I can't personally recommend, I've never used. I have someone I use at Dirt Busters in Granite Bay that I've been really happy with -- they know my Roadster (after much supervision!) and I don't worry about it when they're working on it.

With about 3,000 miles of bugs on my car, I'm looking for recommendations for good detailing places that might be able to clean mine up.

Ideally somewhere that does the foam thing, is familiar with xpel, and can fit me in tonite or tomorrow morning.

I should be near Palm Springs around 3p today so somewhere near that might be even better.

If it's a forum sponsor and I can get to him/her in time for today, that's the best option.

If you are driving down from Bonnie's to TMC Connect Friday you might check in with:

Joe Torbati @ Orinda Auto Detail
[email protected]

See this thread:

Car wash/detail en route to Monterey