Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Details / Specs on PUP audio system

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, All! I had not posted here because I don't have a finished product to post and life has been busy for me in many ways over the past few months. My job is heavily related to the school year so things are really filling up my schedule.

I started teaching myself lofting and sculpting recently, though I just started, and I did remake the brackets with the lofting that I believe they need. However, I haven't posted because they are not done yet and I am traveling these next 2 weeks. I also live in Boston, MA, where we just received a foot of snow, and so I likely will not be able to test these brackets for a long time as I don't have a nice warm garage.

What I can do is finish the STL to meet the requirements that I know of and then post it online. It is very likely that my update file will still not be perfect when it's tested, because the door geometry is actually quite complicated. But I'd be happy to share what I have so far. I might even be able to print a copy to test if someone wants to try it out and update me. Anyone and everyone is welcome to modify it and see if they can finally complete it for the community.

It's a painfully tightly constrained bracket to build.

Thanks all!