TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Determining Transfer Fee on Tesla Site

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Spainman54, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Spainman54

Spainman54 Member

On all of my apple products (ipad and iphone) when I put in my zip code to determine the transfer fee on the tesla site, I get an error code "system/Ajax". This does not happen on my work computer (not an apple). Anybody else have this problem or know the solution?

2. Quick2Judge

Quick2Judge Member

Yes. Had the same issue. Depending on the browser it worked with one of these techniques...
    1.) Put the zip code in, click enter wait... Fee would then show up but if I scrolled or clicked anywhere it disappears.
    2.) On my phone I could put the zip in then click once outside of the box and wait... Then it shows up....until I scrolled or did anything else.

3. AlanSqB

AlanSqB Dog Chauffeur

Safari on my Mac seems to just ignore it. I put in the info and it never shows up. I also struggle with the zip code field on the CPO and inventory pages. Often doesn't take.

4. Spainman54

Spainman54 Member

I happened to walk by an Apple Store today and I stopped in to see if the tesla transfer fee would work on their products. It failed on all apple products. I tried two ipads and two computers. I I would think tesla already knows about this issue.