Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DFW Model S Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Plaid was delivered to my home.

I used J's Tint a few years ago and their work was pretty good. It could have been better for the windshield tint - I just never took my car back for them to fix. They also installed a sub/amp for me and went above and beyond.

I just had my tint done by XPEL on Haggar Way and PPF by Pro-tect Mobile in Addison.
Picked up my red/white+black 21” Plaid today. Dropped it off immediately after delivery to XPel.

Attachments

• 021CB0B3-F83C-4518-AE19-0693E499190C.jpeg
    021CB0B3-F83C-4518-AE19-0693E499190C.jpeg
    516.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 0C023759-14FA-4FA6-8D03-11E7E0C58CCD.jpeg
    0C023759-14FA-4FA6-8D03-11E7E0C58CCD.jpeg
    614.2 KB · Views: 95
  • E7496E17-DC75-461A-9B7E-3C9490EAA1F0.jpeg
    E7496E17-DC75-461A-9B7E-3C9490EAA1F0.jpeg
    493.2 KB · Views: 86
First post. My EDD shifted(many previous shifts) from Sept 23-Sept. 30 to Nov.2-22 1 day after getting financing.
If I had known , I would have waited. I saw at least 5 delivery trucks all with Model 3’s heading from NorCal to SoCal on my drive to Palm Springs. I ordered(July 5th) a Model S LR Red/Black 19” Tempest for myself , Model S Silver/Black 21” spiders for my wife. Thus far her LATEST EDD range remains Sept 24-30! Sold our Model 3’s a few weeks back ..sharing a gas guzzler! Like the rest frustrated by the lack of info!

First post for me, too. Ordered a 2021 MS LR pearl white with cream interior and 19" wheels) last week and got an estimated April delivery month. Based on what I'm reading here, that will likely change, so I'm just (not very successfully) trying to forget about it for a few months. Set Plano as the delivery destination but who knows whether they'll still be doing home deliveries whenever mine finally becomes available. So lots of questions but definitely sounds like patience is important as a prospective or current Tesla owner.

Picked up my red/white+black 21” Plaid today. Dropped it off immediately after delivery to XPel.
When did you order?

That's similar to our config, minus the Plaid and 21's wheels though, so I guess that's why we've been waiting since December, 2020. LR orders just sink to the bottom of the pile, but that's fine as we're hoping for a 2022 with an "N" in the VIN's tenth digit, maybe, given the delays.

When did you order?

That's similar to our config, minus the Plaid and 21's wheels though, so I guess that's why we've been waiting since December, 2020. LR orders just sink to the bottom of the pile, but that's fine as we're hoping for a 2022 with an "N" in the VIN's tenth digit, maybe, given the delays.
I snagged this one via checking inventory on a daily basis, it was headed to Arizona. My original order from battery day is still scheduled for Nov 3-23.

Reactions: Sigma4Life
First post for me, too. Ordered a 2021 MS LR pearl white with cream interior and 19" wheels) last week and got an estimated April delivery month. Based on what I'm reading here, that will likely change, so I'm just (not very successfully) trying to forget about it for a few months. Set Plano as the delivery destination but who knows whether they'll still be doing home deliveries whenever mine finally becomes available. So lots of questions but definitely sounds like patience is important as a prospective or current Tesla owner.
Delivery has been updated to Jan-Feb 2022, but it's still way too far off to think it won't change a bunch more times.

Hi - date just pushed back AGAIN on Saturday morning. I decided to try and talk with a SC in person re: EDD so dropped by the Cedar Springs showroom on Saturday @ 10 am (opening time on website). No one was around the showroom and was told by an employee working in service that this location no longer has SCs and all cars from this location will be delivered. Anyone experience the same?

Model S LR MSM Cream/Walnut/19/No FSD, RN1147, OD 3/25, new EDD Nov 4-28. 😟

Reactions: Tigers
So I ordered 3/21, finally got a VIN 10/8 with delivery scheduled for 10/20. After assuring me a number of times the delivery time was good, they called me at 3pm the day before to let me know it failed inspection (something with HVAC) and they had to build a part in Fremont and mail here to fix before they can release and rescheduled me for this Friday.

As of today they still have no new info, haven’t received anything and seems like another reschedule is imminent. Has anyone else had this issue?

Reactions: theatrus