Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DFW Model S Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll DM as you have too low of a post count to DM anyone yet.

As for the quality of it, I am very happy. Easy to deal with and did nice work. I have another car going in shortly with them if that is any indication of my happiness with the work.

I'll DM as you have too low of a post count to DM anyone yet.

As for the quality of it, I am very happy. Easy to deal with and did nice work. I have another car going in shortly with them if that is any indication of my happiness with the work.
Likewise, we'll be dropping off our second MS next week. The first took several days, and I can see why: the quality of their work was far better than I had had with ProTec Mobile. Perfect cut lines and nary a pucker or other defect to be found anywhere, and I looked hard.

Actually, Tesla had left the rear fender liner edges in front of the rear bumper, and the Xpel guys didn't tuck them back in place. Instead, they just PPF'd to the edge of the fender liners, leaving a gap. That was silly, and could have been easily done, so I guess that counts as a minor defect. But the next MS has the rear fender liners behind the edges of the rear bumper so we're good to go there.

Highly recommended!

I already DM'd @steampunk007 but haven't heard back.

I have to say when I compare my S with PPF in sunlight vs my 3 (yet to be PPF'd), I think the shine is better and the paint looks more consistent. Maybe PPF or maybe just crappier paint on the 3 even though both are white.

I just stumbled on this topic today.

I picked up my MS Plaid in Plano a couple weeks ago. Had Xpel Stealth and ceramic and tint done at Xpel Dallas. They did a great job. Tesla discount offered was 10%, They moved to a new larger facility during my application, so they were crazy busy with that and still did a great job.

msp-front.jpg

msp-back.jpg
msp-t.jpg

Reactions: gravastar
Getting my Tesla delivered first week of June. Any feedback on the quality of PPF install? Is everyone happy with the work? I had reached out to Tint world Rowlett that was mentioned and they said were using in-house PPF. Did the group buy use a different shop? I came across this thread bc I was going to use Protec Mobile (seemed to be a good price and using Suntek Ultra).

Getting my Tesla delivered first week of June. Any feedback on the quality of PPF install? Is everyone happy with the work? I had reached out to Tint world Rowlett that was mentioned and they said were using in-house PPF. Did the group buy use a different shop? I came across this thread bc I was going to use Protec Mobile (seemed to be a good price and using Suntek Ultra).
XPEL Dallas is good.

XPEL Dallas is good.
Concur. They did two of our MS's and the product install was perfect.

We had been going to ProTec Mobile for many, many years, but we've had far too many issues (bubbles, split seams) and do not recommend them any longer. My time is valuable: for what it costs to install PPF I expect the install to be perfect, and stay that way. ProTec Mobile does not pass that test, while Expel Dallas does, so far anyway . . . .

I have been using Kuttek in Richardson (across from Lamborghini Dallas on 75) for all my clear bra’s (exotics and tesla) along with wraps

The quality is amazing and the best part is that the owner is there himself working so he truly cares of the cars if it was his own.

He just wrapped my Plaid in chalk and did full PPF on my Urus. Pricing was very competitive as well.

Reactions: Sigma4Life
I have been using Kuttek in Richardson (across from Lamborghini Dallas on 75) for all my clear bra’s (exotics and tesla) along with wraps

The quality is amazing and the best part is that the owner is there himself working so he truly cares of the cars if it was his own.

He just wrapped my Plaid in chalk and did full PPF on my Urus. Pricing was very competitive as well.
Got pics?