TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

DFW Tesla Car Wash

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Cnasty, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Cnasty

Cnasty Member

I know I am in the minority and aghast that I put my car through washers but I have zero extra time to continually hand wash this black beast.

I know it is against the Tesla code to go through a car wash but it needs to be done in my scenario and I am not all anal about my car being washed like most.

With that being said, anyone North Texans find a good car wash in the Frisco/Plano/McKinney area they bring their car to regularly?

It's been tough to find a consistent result of good work done in some I have visited so far.

Thanks!

2. bollar

bollar Disgruntled Member

That comes up on the Facebook page occasionally: February 13

Texas Auto Spa at Stonebriar is probably closest of the list.

3. bkp_duke

bkp_duke Member

SOFT paint, you will see fine scratches with even the best of automatic car washes.

4. L.Robinson

L.Robinson Member

I've had a friend hand wash mine a few times. By appointment only, Steve Pasztor, 972-743-9443. He has a stall at a car wash at 17931 Preston, southwest of Preston & Frankford Rd. Not cheap but not too expensive either. He told me he can only do a few cars a day due to the amount of effort involved. I'm no expert on the work but it seems good and I did see several recent awards to him spanning a few recent years that were posted in the waiting area. I also got his permission before making this post.

• Like x 1