Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DFW Tesla Car Wash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cnasty

Jun 20, 2016
Dallas
I know I am in the minority and aghast that I put my car through washers but I have zero extra time to continually hand wash this black beast.

I know it is against the Tesla code to go through a car wash but it needs to be done in my scenario and I am not all anal about my car being washed like most.

With that being said, anyone North Texans find a good car wash in the Frisco/Plano/McKinney area they bring their car to regularly?

It's been tough to find a consistent result of good work done in some I have visited so far.

Thanks!

I've had a friend hand wash mine a few times. By appointment only, Steve Pasztor, 972-743-9443. He has a stall at a car wash at 17931 Preston, southwest of Preston & Frankford Rd. Not cheap but not too expensive either. He told me he can only do a few cars a day due to the amount of effort involved. I'm no expert on the work but it seems good and I did see several recent awards to him spanning a few recent years that were posted in the waiting area. I also got his permission before making this post.

Reactions: Cnasty