Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DFW Window Tinting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Earmark Car Audio, 708 Valley Ridge Circle in Lewisville, did a great job on mine. They installed my dashcam, too. I'll edit this post with details when I get back to my computer.

Time passes...

FormulaOne ceramic film, 30% on the sides, 15% on the rear, and "clear" on the windshield. Total cost, parts and labor, was $666.32, work performed 14 months ago.

Last edited:
I got Huper Optik installed by Pro Tint in Plano 3 weeks ago. It was $399 out the door for sides and back (no pano or windshield). The only option for windshield they have is Air 90, and I believe they charge $150 for that. Overall they did a good job. My only complaint is that it cured VERY slowly, so you will have bubbles for 2+ weeks. So far they have nearly all disappeared over time, and I expect that they all will eventually. So overall I would recommend them.

I plan to get all my work done at Speed Shield as they are Tesla experts and come highly recommended from many here as well as local people I have talked to.

They are in Addison. Check out their FB page for an idea of their work and see all the Teslas.

^ I believe they are one of the few places in DFW that can install Photosync. So if you want Photosync that seems to be the consensus place to go. I will probably take my 3 there once I take delivery.

Speedshield in Addison. He does probably as many Tesla's as any shop in Texas or the entire south for that matter. It would be a rare occasion to go there and not see a Tesla either in his shop or being dropped off/picked up. He did mine and I'm very happy, along with a full wrap. I paid him a small fortune for the entire package, but I'm very happy so far with the tint and the wrap. Will probably let my front end get a few more nicks/scratches in the wrap over the next couple of years and then go back and have them redone.