Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DI.FM premium channels streaming with the native music player

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Currently there seems to be no quick solution for this :confused:
Every request now runs through api.mp.tesla.services which is TLS encrypted.
Maybe the custom URLs are already filtered there? (can't tell)

Switching back to the DI.FM iPhone app :(

the main one i'd been trying to get to work is KNX 1070 here in so cal. there are several streams online for it (a few of which are just redirects)...tried both the redirecting URL and the URL it redirects to. none of them worked...they show up on the car's touchscreen but won't load when pressed. it just gets the spinning wheel that just sits there forever until you decide to change inputs or stations...

i have a few ideas on this but i need time to figure it out. i'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that you can't open a session to a radio.com station by doing it this way, so it's sending a connection: close header instead of connection: keep-alive (that's really the only difference i saw between the streams that work, which is the DI.FM ones, and the ones that don't).
Assuming you have FM have you tried 101.1 KRTH for the HD feed of KNX on channel 2

yes, but it doesn't travel nearly as far as the AM feed does (nor obviously the streaming feed). i live in the IE and most places out here i can't pick up the HD-2 feed.
Yeah, I was afraid it might be too far.
I actually have AM in my car ( Model S ) but it’s so bad we couldn't use it
The FM feed works in most places for us. But only after we get a few miles from our house, as we are in a canyon
Hopefully, you find some workaround

Yeah, I was afraid it might be too far.
I actually have AM in my car ( Model S ) but it’s so bad we couldn't use it
The FM feed works in most places for us. But only after we get a few miles from our house, as we are in a canyon
Hopefully, you find some workaround

my workaround is echo auto.

"alexa, play KNX news radio."

it works as long as there's cell service, which thankfully is most places...

Reactions: idealsol