Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dickinson, ND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You drive from CO to go to Teddy, dear god WHY?

without Teddy, there are no other national parks.

walk out to the Elkhorn site at sunrise, sit down on the banks of the muddy, and give the guy some props.

Wait till the Monarda Fistulosa is in bloom, and even then you will likely to have the place all to yourself, and that is a joy you don’t often find in many of our National Parks. I have never regretted a trip to North Dakota.
H6PhNdxboUsTWzHn7

Last edited:
I have it on good authority that the Brickhouse restaurant in Dickinson, ND is planning on having a SC opening party on the 20th of June. One of my good friends is the event planner there and she was just tasked with getting the event ready.

Hoping to see some of you up there!

• Love
Reactions: Zaxxon
I have it on good authority that the Brickhouse restaurant in Dickinson, ND is planning on having a SC opening party on the 20th of June. One of my good friends is the event planner there and she was just tasked with getting the event ready.

Hoping to see some of you up there!

Any more on this? Considering driving up if it's happening (prob not, but maybe).

All chargers in Dickinson are closed off by construction cones today. Anybody know what happened? Read last night it had been put online. So, kind of stuck slow charging.

RollsRøise
Are they actually doing construction or did they just put cones there to prevent ICEing? We've been to a few Superchargers that use cones in an effort to prevent non-Teslas from parking in those spots. We also were at one Supercharger that just had a concrete pad poured a few days earlier and they put out cones to close it off. The cones were spaced so far apart that we figured they were to deter ICE vehicles and we charged without any issues. Later, an employee came out and indicated they were closed but the way the cones were placed, they put them up around the spots that were open and left the 'new' concrete bare. Temporary signs would be helpful.

From the signs, it looks like some of the spots are shared general parking. What happens if you move a cone and plug in?

• Informative
Reactions: PStewart
Are they actually doing construction or did they just put cones there to prevent ICEing? We've been to a few Superchargers that use cones in an effort to prevent non-Teslas from parking in those spots. We also were at one Supercharger that just had a concrete pad poured a few days earlier and they put out cones to close it off. The cones were spaced so far apart that we figured they were to deter ICE vehicles and we charged without any issues. Later, an employee came out and indicated they were closed but the way the cones were placed, they put them up around the spots that were open and left the 'new' concrete bare. Temporary signs would be helpful.

From the signs, it looks like some of the spots are shared general parking. What happens if you move a cone and plug in?

Good question, and thoughts. I didn't try that. But I will, and reply in a while. Thanks for the suggestion.

Good question, and thoughts. I didn't try that. But I will, and reply in a while. Thanks for the suggestion.
Thanks again. Four of them are inactive and 4 are working. Wow, this saves me a lot of down time. Now am charging at 670 mph. I saw the four on the west end without lit up Tesla and assumed all were out. So glad!!!