Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dickinson, ND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Construction starts tomorrow on 8 V3 superchargers in Dickinson. I went ahead and got things rolling today :)
@Chuq should we add this on Supercharge Info already or wait for actual construction proof? Well, you’re already in August 29th so you can say construction started today!!! I can’t say that, I’m still in August 29th.

Oops I guess I was too excited to attach the picture correctly!

I wasn't kidding on getting things started!
IMG_20190828_143436118_HDR.jpg

This has to be a record for the longest days Permitted to construction. Lets hope Alexandria MN (524 days) doesn’t break it.

Actually, the average time in US/CAN for Permit to Construction is 93 days and from Construction to Open is 56 days with a weighted-average of the top 80% somewhere around 38 days. Yes, the 512 days in Permit status for Dickinson is way off of the average.

Here is info from supercharge.info for "Days in Permit phase" parsed by one of the participants in the Superchargers Visited 'game' into some different metrics and charts:

It looks like Dickinson is the 16th longest in Permit stage. Alexandria is 12th so it has already surpassed Dickinson.

Actually, the average time in US/CAN for Permit to Construction is 93 days and from Construction to Open is 56 days with a weighted-average of the top 80% somewhere around 38 days. Yes, the 512 days in Permit status for Dickinson is way off of the average.

Here is info from supercharge.info for "Days in Permit phase" parsed by one of the participants in the Superchargers Visited 'game' into some different metrics and charts:

It looks like Dickinson is the 16th longest in Permit stage. Alexandria is 12th so it has already surpassed Dickinson.
You can see the results here, listed in graphical form. Look at the "Construction/Permit Status Days" section.

Lightfoot3b, with all the time & effort and sheer dogged perseverance that you have put into encouraging Tesla to build Superchargers in North Dakota, as well as the faith that Tesla would eventually see the light (enough that you bought a Raven Ludicrous S even after enduring five years of empty "next year" promises), it is only right and just that Dickinson should get North Dakota's first Supercharger! Congratulations!