Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dickinson, ND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We had our socially distanced cruise and dinner in Dickinson tonight. We had 9 Teslas in attendance. Yet, no SC to use. We hosted out of town folks at homes to get them home safe and sound. We can't wait to host all of you here in Dickinson once the 2015 superchargers are finished ;)

We even managed to be coal rolled 5-6 times while having dinner in our vehicles in pic #2
35774.jpeg
35792.jpeg
IMG_20200501_182209502_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200501_190534055_HDR22.jpg

Now that Fargo's online, this will light up this weekend, right? Right? Bueller?
giphy.gif

As a Coloradan, Dickinson is the one I really would like to see as it greatly eases the trip to Teddy Roosevelt NP for us.
Dickenson has always been the most important ND supercharger, as it opens up not only my favourite National Park (and Utah has 5 lesser National Parks) but a gloaty electric drive through the Bakken to visit family.

I live in Mass, and by the looks of it the many SC in your state seem to be completed. Assuming the political will is not there to turn them on? What is the problem? You all must be pretty pissed. I know a lot of people in Tesla's looking to visit your wonderful state won't likely because the infrastructure to quick charge isn't there....

• Funny
Reactions: smartypnz
What political will? The schedule for charger openings is determined by a combination of factors, including Tesla itself, availability of contractors, availability of construction supplies, availability of local electric utility, etc, etc. None of us know what the specifics are because we don’t work at Tesla on these projects.

Reactions: MarkoC and PACEMD
Woohoo !!! Will be near there (Rapid City) in 3 weeks - trip been planning for almost a year. Made the decision to skip North Dakota because of charging situation there. If open - be tempted to give an extra day and drive up there and back - just to say I been in ND.
(Original plan was to go up from Rapid City - spend a night in Dickinson - and then continue across Montana and up to Glacier Nat'l Park.) But the SpC situation as it was (and is still in eastern Montana) - decided instead to head over to Cody, WY and on to Yellowstone - then up to Glacier. Then a bunch of stops thru Idaho, Wash, and Oregon on way home to Calif.