Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did anybody else frame their Model 3 thank you gift?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No. I'll either recycle it, or stuff it away into the car section of my filing cabinet...
Got mine last week and was underwhelmed: why is Tesla wasting money sending out such useless stuff? So, into the paper recycling it goes. But this thread suggests that some really appreciate the paper so I guess Tesla knows what they are doing!

Got mine last week and was underwhelmed: why is Tesla wasting money sending out such useless stuff? So, into the paper recycling it goes. But this thread suggests that some really appreciate the paper so I guess Tesla knows what they are doing!
It's just a thank-you card to express their appreciation for your business. It's a nice gesture. No different than getting a thank-you or Christmas card from your realtor who sold you your house. Its significance is what you make of it. Some people frame it, some chuck it and some file it away.

Instead of being a grouch and throwing yours away, if you offered yours to someone in this thread, I am sure they would offer to pay shipping and a hearty THANK YOU.

Received, framed and hung in my office at home

full

"Did anybody else frame their Model 3 thank you gift?"

Mine is sitting in a pile somewhere. I'm too busy planning for the imminent delivery of my S 75 on Friday, while I wait for my M3. Now where did I put that souvenir? Damn, CRS is setting in at 69.

We took a look at it then tossed in into the trash. Wife wasn't impressed at all either. The simple thank you note would have been enough. Would have preferred 50 credit to the tesla store and got t-shirts to advertise.

My wife calls me crazy for framing it but it's at Aaron Brothers atm being custom framed. Went down the same style as mrounds (really liked the red) and we will see how it turns out. Planning on putting it in the man-cave (aka the garage/tool shed) as i have enough art up in the house that the wife doesn't approve of. I might post a picture when it's done ;)

It's strange how some people who waited inline at a store have not received theirs yet some who ordered online have.