TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Did anyone get their free Powerwall or Gigafactory invite yet for referrals?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by AllenWong, Jul 3, 2016.

1. AllenWong

AllenWong Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Orlando, FL
    I referred 5 people to buy the Model S back when they started the referral program and back when they gave you $1,000 per referral. I got my $5,000 in Tesla credit immediately, but I never got any free Powerwall or Gigafactory invite that they promised me for getting 5 referrals. So, did anyone get their Gigafactory invite already? If so, which referral program did you receive it from, and was it sent by mail or email? I've referred over 9 people in total so far (through all 3 referral programs), and feeling neglected by Tesla.

The other thing is that if I get the invite, I can bring one guest, but don't have a guest at the moment. If I get the invite, I'll take one of you guys there.
  2. steve841

steve841 Active Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    I won the GF tour in the last program ... only have received the notice, not an official invite (as in tickets or whatever).

Tesla definitely has a transparency and communication deficit on these programs.

I'd definitely drop an email to Tesla <[email protected]>
  3. Bifff67

Bifff67 Member

Nov 2, 2011
    Northern Virginia
    From first or second referral, got an email some months ago asking if still interested in power wall. I said yes and have not heard further. Got GF email with dates and hotels. I have it all planned but do not have official tickets yet. Got tickets to the M3 debut.