Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did anyone get their free Powerwall or Gigafactory invite yet for referrals?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I referred 5 people to buy the Model S back when they started the referral program and back when they gave you $1,000 per referral. I got my $5,000 in Tesla credit immediately, but I never got any free Powerwall or Gigafactory invite that they promised me for getting 5 referrals. So, did anyone get their Gigafactory invite already? If so, which referral program did you receive it from, and was it sent by mail or email? I've referred over 9 people in total so far (through all 3 referral programs), and feeling neglected by Tesla.

The other thing is that if I get the invite, I can bring one guest, but don't have a guest at the moment. If I get the invite, I'll take one of you guys there.

From first or second referral, got an email some months ago asking if still interested in power wall. I said yes and have not heard further. Got GF email with dates and hotels. I have it all planned but do not have official tickets yet. Got tickets to the M3 debut.