Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did anyone randomly get a toy Tesla Model 3 from Tesla

Apprunner

Jul 2, 2019
So-cal
I bought my M3P in summer of 2019...i can't tell if Tesla is giving me a toy Model 3 (which looks just like my car) for my referrals or they are almost 2 years late... i wouldn't be surprised by either with Tesla :D

• Funny
Reactions: KenC

Silicon Desert

Oct 1, 2018
Sparks, / GF1
If you are talking about those tiny 1/42 scale cars in a plastic case, then yes, Tesla occasionally, but not always, gives them out. Sometimes a service center (depending on location) will give them out like if you come in with a kid for service. It's sporadic.

• Helpful
Reactions: FlyF4

Apprunner

Jul 2, 2019
So-cal
If you are talking about those tiny 1/42 scale cars in a plastic case, then yes, Tesla occasionally, but not always, gives them out. Sometimes a service center (depending on location) will give them out like if you come in with a kid for service. It's sporadic.

Actually, it is diecast 1/18th scale model car. Seems very high quality...and its panel gaps are better than my actual car...:D

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: FlyF4 and badiban

Apprunner

Jul 2, 2019
So-cal
Its actually this model they sent me from the Tesla shop

RayK

Apr 5, 2016
San Jose, CA

That's NOT the one I received when I picked up my car. It was the 1/42nd scale model.

FlyF4

Son of a MX
Mar 21, 2017
moved to San Diego

you two are talking about different things. There is a 1/42 scale model

divadkha

Jun 7, 2020
Alhambra
When we picked up our first M3P in September 2020, it came with one sitting right on the center console. The die-cast was 1/43 (the sleeve says 1/43, not 1/42) and was in red, even though we picked up a black 3. Our second M3P we picked up a couple weeks ago did not come with a die-cast. I was hoping to get a second one, but this just made our first delivery slightly more special.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC