Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did anyone receive another software update today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another thing to test whether AP now read speed limit signs.

Oh - I hope this is in the update! This would unlock AP for me for 20 miles of my commute over beautiful divided straight highways that Tesla thinks have 45mph speed limits so make AP useless as I can't engage it faster than 50mph in a 65mph. This was a big unexpected downgrade on AP 2 for me vs AP 1 which drives AP at the speed limit just fine on that half of my commute.

My car got delivered with 18.13 which I'm still on. I was swiping the cards several times today.
Since you don't have 20.5 yet, you may not know that the Cards behavior changed. Before, there were 4 panes that swiped sideways in sequence. Now the main card is stationary and two cards swipe over from left and right and the wiper card is a temporary pop over card.

• Informative
Reactions: MarkBrokeIt
Oh - I hope this is in the update! This would unlock AP for me for 20 miles of my commute over beautiful divided straight highways that Tesla thinks have 45mph speed limits so make AP useless as I can't engage it faster than 50mph in a 65mph. This was a big unexpected downgrade on AP 2 for me vs AP 1 which drives AP at the speed limit just fine on that half of my commute.
Doesn’t appear to. It is night time, though didn’t have corrections for some bad limits locally.

Report this as a bug to tesla.

Unfortunately looks like we’ll have to wait some more for this, here’s a quote from model S thread:

I upgraded from 2018.14.2 to 2018.21.9 over WiFi last night.

I can confirm (unsurprisingly) that speed limit sign reading is not present, and the GPS database is no better.

I can also confirm that autopilot works MUCH better on country roads! There are several curves that 14.2 would not handle, and now it slows down and makes the turn appropriately.

There are still some right hand curves that it runs a little close to the center line.

I give this one a thumbs up, it's a decent incremental improvement.

• Helpful
Reactions: Az_Rael