Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did Elon drive my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
that's a good way to spot check quality himself. I could see him wanting to rotate S, 3, X cars, a new one every couple days.

Curious -- what color?

But somehow I don't think he would name his phone Elon's phone. I think it be something else -- a character from LOTR or HHGTTG or spaceballs.

that's a good way to spot check quality himself. I could see him wanting to rotate S, 3, X cars, a new one every couple days.

Curious -- what color?

But somehow I don't think he would name his phone Elon's phone. I think it be something else -- a character from LOTR or HHGTTG or spaceballs.

Yeah, I figured he needed transportation from the factory and could use the trip as a QC check as well. I agree the phone pairing seemed too obvious that's why I was asking others if they had seen the same.

The car is Pearl White. 19" Sport Wheels.

Perfect fit and finish. Not one cosmetic defect that I can find. The paint and gaps are flawless.

So as this is looking more real I went back in to the nav to see if it recorded dates. When I posted a few days ago I had clicked on the "Signature Executive Terminal" to see if there was an exact date or more info. It created another trip and then the original trip in April did not show up, just the recent one. I guess it does this when you use you history to create a trip. So I lost the trip to the airport in April.

So I saw another address. 3180 18th St, San Francisco, CA. with a trip in April. I googled the address and this is an office for Open AI!

My car was made in April from the tag on the door. Originally supposed to be delivered May 10. Delayed due to a minor issue and ultimately delivered May 16th.

So if this doesn't prove he drove the car I don't know what does. 93 Miles round trip assuming he went to the Open AI Office first then the Signature Executive terminal, and maybe someone else drove it back to Fremont.

See picture below. I took to save the history incase an update ever wipes it out.

View attachment 302940

Well you’ve got me convinced. I still say you should tweet Elon and ask!

What color is your Model 3? I’m in the New Brunswick area so we may see each other in passing on the road. If you see a blue Model 3 with aero covers removed driving around like a maniac that’s probably me :D

Reactions: DrLegoHair